25.01.2010

" We all get lost once in a while, sometimes by choice, sometimes due to forces beyond our control. When we learn what it is our soul needs to learn, the path presents itself. Sometimes we see the way out but wander further and deeper despite ourselves; the fear, the anger or the sadness preventing us returning. Sometimes we prefer to be lost and wandering, sometimes it's easier. Sometimes we find our way out. But regardless, always, we are found. "

- A Place Called Here, Cecilia Ahern

2 comments:

  1. and how can this be too awesome? i am reading this book, like - right now!

    okay, i may seem like a stalker and spammer heheh i'm so sorry :)
    i love the quote though, Ahern is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book made me love Ahern a lot more. I started out reading P.S. I Love You from her before it was made into a movie and from then on I'm always on a look out for her books.

    If you have not read If You Could See Me Now, you should! It's as amazing as this book too. Her books are heart wrenching at some parts but I love the fact that I will always have this warm, fuzzy feelings in my chest at the end of everything. It's like being in love haha!

    No, don't feel sorry. I love to have comments from new readers and I welcome every single comment on this space ;)

    ReplyDelete