26.02.2010

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

First four pictures were taken with Tokyo Gratzy Vegas 35mm IS0 400 while the remaining pictures were taken with an expired roll of the same film.

Been meaning to post these pictures since forever. My skill with the scanner is really awesome, no? I have no idea how to align the pictures properly. Ok, actually, I'm just lazy at trying to align the pictures properly.

I think it's really amazing how fast time flies. Today we saw a fellow junior from our secondary school. The last time we saw her was when we were seniors and she was still a junior. That was three years ago. Now she's already a senior. Time flies, huh?

Doesn't it hurt you to know that the people closest to you won't listen to your pleas? I think that it's really sad that nobody really care about what I say anymore. Don't be surprise to know that selfishness can take away the relationship you have with someone..


No comments:

Post a Comment