09.04.2010

A love story \(*^-^*)/

IMG_1296

IMG_1325

IMG_1454

IMG_1486

IMG_1489

IMG_1516

I'm putting up these few pictures out of the 483 pictures I took of Fiza & Farhan. I must thank them for putting up with this amateur self of mine. I'm doing this purely for fun and I'm not planning to do this seriously in the near future. Well maybe ... when I have enough money? Hehehe.

IMG_1496

IMG_1493

My two favourite pictures of them three! Of course thanks to Dila too! Here are some pictures she took with my camera. Hope you don't mind I edited these ;)

IMG_1613

IMG_1601

IMG_1642

6 comments:

  1. Thank youuuuuuuuu Lenny!! I sukak the edited ones! So pretty! Do this in the near future ok? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome babyyyy! In the near future, Insya Allah :D I want to be a scientist ah how? Hehehhe

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello baby i dont mind baby. i love the editted ones too so nice. terimekasih gamba saye situ tidak perlu sama sekali but still nice hahaha!
    please do this in the near future because next time fiza can hire you. (jadi photographer time die kawin hehehe);)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok baby! You're welcome baby! I like that picture ah how. So random like that.
    In the near future, she needs a professional wedding photographer and I'm not cut out to be one hehehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! If I don't already have a pro photog, I'd love to invite you to my wedding to take some behind-the-scenes photos! Especially while I'm getting ready, since the photog's male and all that :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! :D Awww, that's really nice of you but I don't think I'm really confident in that. I might just ruin the bridal's beauty even though it's behind the scene pictures hehehe x)

    ReplyDelete