25.07.2010

IMG_6942 copy

It seems like I've dropped off from the surface of this planet but I'm still here. It's just that sometimes I need to remind myself to breathe because the last few weeks of school were a torture. I've turned into someone really rebellious in school and I'm not proud of it. Sometimes I want to slap some sense into my head and sometimes I want to ask myself is this really what I want to do. Sometimes I wish that graduation day will come by faster and sometimes I wish I can just ... stop. Sometimes I wonder what would I be in the future. Dr Lenny? Miss Lenny? Ma'am Lenny? Maybe all I need is some form of motivation for the rest of the year..

2 comments:

  1. you will be... ma'am lenny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My maid will call me that in the future? HARUMPH I don't know why are you here why aren't you studying huh huh huh?

    ReplyDelete