14.10.2010

IMG_1288 copy

IMG_1289 copy

IMG_1316-2

IMG_1334

IMG_1342

IMG_1343

Say hi to my latest character, Cushing! I've been doodling her all over the place and really like how she looks. Should I turn her into a print? Yay or nay? Also, would like to say I bought two new rings and this medieval key is my favourite hehe. Had ayam penyet (smashed fried chicken) and the super awesome sambal belacan (pounded chilis with shrimp paste) with the girls yesterday. But hey, is it just me or did the portion of rice got even smaller?

10 comments:

  1. smaller! doodling of my face would be a yay. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's really tiny now! it was still okay last time. let me draw that half naked picture of you when you're young then :P i shall paste it everywhere HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay please!!!! god your drawings are so cuteee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'll get to it once i get my hands on a drawing pad! thank you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this post! Hehehe. Turn her into a print, I'd love to have a shirt or a tote with Cushing on it :P And yes, the portion got smaller, dangs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you want my Cushing on your shirt and tote?? but she's no indian girl! :P kidding baby hehehe i wonder what will happen to the world if that happens. i know. hence the extra rice :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your drawings my dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cushing is so cute! Definite print, yes.

    Random question, but what stationery model do you use to draw? Really love the control you have with the lines!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you! :) i'll see if i can produce something before school reopens for me. and oh! i use mitsubishi's drawing pen uni pin fine line in 0.3. it's my most favourite drawing pen because it does not bleed through my moleskine at all.

    ReplyDelete