11.11.2010

I took part in a film swap organised by Faiz from fuzzygreenlights. So here are some of the pictures I personally like from the roll of Solaris Ferrania 100 that my swap partner, Izad, developed for me!

I received his roll of film yesterday and sent it for developing today so that means I will only get the pictures by next Tuesday. I really hate waiting for my film. Be right back while I try not to remember that Tuesday is another four more days

neigh
Izad captioned this picture as The Concrete Jungle and I couldn't agree more. You won't believe me anyway but it's so peaceful here. I like taking slow walks around the neighbourhood with my family once in a while. But I think we should stop doing that for a while now due to this slashing incident. I don't know what to say anymore but to remind my friends near my neighbourhood to be really careful. Bring a frying pan with you when you go out people, just in case.

flower

walk over

a
Japanese Garden.

town

hello
Chinatown!

ice cream
Ice cream with good friend.

twofortwo
Daiso store where everything is $2

koi
Koi craze. Singaporeans and their bubble tea.

kitty
Snobbish cat didn't look at me when I said hi.

train
MRT ride!

That's all folks. If you hop over to Izad's blog, you will see the rest of my pictures there. A shout out to Faiz who took some time to organise this film swap! I had a lot of fun while I did this so thank you :)

*Pictures are all taken with Solaris Ferrania 100 and Superheadz Wide Lens camera

7 comments:

  1. You might think your skills are not good enough. But in my eyes, you'll always be my favorite photographer! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is this a confession? HAHAHAHAHHA but i love you lah my number one fan mwah mwah mwah <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg yes I was reading about the slashing incident and for once I'm thankful that I'm not actually in Singapore. Totally agree with the frying pan suggestion, though personally I think I'll soak the pan with some pepper spray ;p

    Lovely photos; I loved the dubious door!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your photos dear! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ ilyana: i felt a little unsafe and wished i was somewhere else too. also slashing incidents have been occurring one after another within the span of two weeks. it's scary because you may not know when it will happen next :/

    thank you! i like how it's another sign that outsiders are not welcomed in there unless someone inside opening the door for them.

    @ fuzzygreenlights: thank you dear! :) did you by any chance deleted your twitter account? D:

    ReplyDelete
  6. lennyyyyyyy! when did you post this sey. how come i never read this one? lol. anyways, my favourites are the 1st, 3rd, your adik and train is coming train is coming train is comingggggggg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @ dila: you're such a slowpoke LOL! i shall tell my sister you're obsessed with her picture kay hehehe and i like the picture of the train too! it's a good think pak polisi never chase after me :P

    ReplyDelete