21.01.2011

00960004

00960010

00960012

00960015

00960017
Solaris is my favourite. It produces such lovely colours so it's kinda heartbreaking that I've not gotten used to my new camera yet. But I learn from my mistakes and there's still a lot of time.

Anyway, this week is my last week of lecture for my final year in poly. I have three more presentations and my final exams is at the end of next month. I can't believe I managed to endure so long. I'm a science student but I think I had enough. I'm so tired. I just want to stop. But I don't know what should I do if I don't continue on with science. I'm still lost about what I want to do in the future. I'm scared.

Beside that, I'm sick. My first cold for the year. Huzzah!

7 comments:

  1. nice photos!!! the girl in sesame street, is it your sister?

    i'm lost and i'm scared too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you baby girl! yeah, 16 but still parade around town with sesame street haha!!

    me too. but at least you have something in mind. i'm still undecided :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a baggu bag! (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the Solaris too =) Heard there's a superbug going around, take care. You've some really interesting light leaks going on here though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ fuzzygreenlights: i love my baggu bag! :)

    @ Shirley: hello shirley! thank you for dropping by :) i still sound very nasal, but i'm definitely better now. the solaris is lovely isn't it! i don't think i will ever get tired of the colours. and the light leaks were a pleasant surprise for me

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the light leaks! They give your photos extra character. Anyway, unlike you, I haven't been shooting consistently since the film swap but fyi, I just finished the roll of film u gave me. Yeah, it took me a long time to finish a roll sometimes. Will post the photos up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. izad: hi izad! the light leaks were a lovely surprise? have no idea how it happened though haha. it's just one of my resolutions for the year and i hope i'll stick to it. and ooh, i look forward to your pictures. i'm sure it will turn out great

    ReplyDelete