sweet dreams are made of these

IMG_5485

IMG_5659 copy

IMG_5654-2 copy

IMG_5640 copy
I had a long rest these past few days since it was the Chinese New Year break. I also had a lot of fun bumming around and having too much time on my hands. But all good things have to come to an end. It's back to school again this Tuesday but it's going to last for two more weeks before the final examinations. Ah, I am having mixed feelings about saying hello to the end. Anyway, I hope you all had a happy long weekend too! Time to adjust that holiday mode in you.

5 comments:

  1. Are those korean strawberries? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup they are! weren't so sour as other strawberries so they're kinda my favourite ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're my fave too! Gonna get some soon! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha I think I need some of these after all the CNY goodies, age is catching up on me *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ shirley: oops, did i tempt you? hehehe i think it's alright to have sweet treats once in a while ;)

    ReplyDelete