heaven scene

IMG_6654-2 copy
My friend brought me to Heaven Scene at Bali Lane because she insisted that I have to try their chocolate pudding. She was crazy about it because it had molten chocolate in the centre. Unfortunately, their chocolate pudding was not available yesterday.

IMG_6626 copy copy
The owner recommended their caramel pudding and their chocolate brownie with ice cream and described it as "very beautiful".

IMG_6642 copy

IMG_6652 copy

IMG_6629 copy

IMG_6633 copy

IMG_6627 copy

IMG_6646 copy
I really love it. I'm very incoherent when it comes to describing my desserts so how about this: it's perfect and I'm returning back for more. I can't get enough of it!

4 comments:

  1. My fingers look like they're ready to scratch anyone's eyes out. DD8

    WE SHALL GO BACK AGAIN ONE DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is evil. It makes me crave all sorts of food! hahahaha~! Btw, this place only sells dessert is it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Mediterranean feel to the cafe :) Adding it to the list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @rae: times like this i'm glad you forgot about your whole "kitty" thing. YES PREASEE!

    @intoulikeatrain: HAHAHA! i'm so sorry! i'm scared that people might be tired of seeing food pictures in here since i don't share pictures of people hmm. yup! they only sell desserts :)

    @zsixshutter: it's actually like an arabic themed cafe. a really chill place. you should go! :D

    ReplyDelete