we only said goodbye with words

00200028

00200024

00200022

Oh wow, it's been so long since I last update this blog. I need someone to drag me out during the weekends to take pictures like the old times when clicking away with my camera meant the whole world to me. I want my hobby back sobs.

Also, there's a sudden influx of new readers to my blog for the past few days and I would like to say hello! Thank you for stopping by even though it's for a little while :)

IMG_6895
And oh hey~ I graduated like three months ago. Still wish you were here xoxo

4 comments:

  1. so much for nak delete blog.gi jalan sua! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. very enthusiastic response indeed!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy graduation darling! AND WHAT IS THIS ABOUT DELETING YOUR BLOG?

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you ilyana! wanted to delete this blog because i've not been taking pictures and not been updating. but i don't have the guts hehe :P

    ReplyDelete