konekochan

00060013

00060014

00060015

00060016
Except .. this cat isn't that small. He's a really fat fellow who will sit very quietly at the staircase landing and refuse to say hello until you whip out your camera. He knows when you're taking his picture. I feel used haha! Anyway, it took so long for me to finish a roll of film from my new analog camera but here's a post, finally.

Ramadhan said goodbye and Syawal came yesterday. I know I'm the only one who feels that things have change so much, everything loses its meaning now. But still, selamat hari raya! Hope you all will have a blessed time with your loved ones :)

7 comments:

  1. Oh my! So adorable! It kinda looks like it's wearing eyeliner! Heh! :)

    Eid Mubarak dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ anonymous: happy eid to you too if you are celebrating! :)
    @ fuzzygreenlights: ooh now that you mentioned it, i see it too! ei mubarak to you too faiz! hope you had a lovely time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eid Mubarak Lenny1 Hope you had a wonderful Aidilfitri :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ leeashroe: eid mubarak to you too my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! The cat is so handsome can!!! And I love your photos of him :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ elephantrunway: hello! yes i agree he's really handsome but snobby too! and oh thank you :)

    ReplyDelete