courage

00060034

00060017

00060021

This is a story that is not related to the three pictures above. Exactly two weeks ago, I wanted to photograph this stranger really badly and perhaps run a finger or two over the smooth surface of his really cool haircut (not really). I resisted because my camera is never with me when I saw him and I didn't know how to ask. Like "Hey, I like taking pictures of people's hair ..." and then what? Today, I saw him again and now he has an undercut. I was so disappointed because if only I was brave enough to ask him for a picture of his cool hair but people will think I'm really nuts! Mehh, I guess I'm only halfway there. Have you ever wanted to talk to someone in real life but you don't want to come across as someone weird? I hope I'm not the only one..

2 comments:

  1. and no, you're not the only one. i've always wanted to photograph this particular girl but i never have the guts to actually approach and ask her. i'm afraid she will stay away and might as well think that i am crazy or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the funny thing about this stranger was that he said hello to me days after he shaved his cool hair off. if he were to talk to me earlier, i might shamelessly ask him for a picture of his hair. too bad that didnt happen. glad i'm not the only one. sometimes i wonder how other people take pictures of strangers. so brave!

    ReplyDelete