five things you don't know

00060023
I wore this to work a few days ago and then a colleague of mine said, "Hey Lenny, today you look like a grandmother.. I think it's the pattern of your blouse." I, unfortunately, do not like flowers (but I love sunflowers!) so can I have them on my blouses instead?

00060027
I need to go to a rehab. I am a bubble tea addict. Everybody knows it and people keep telling me I'll become fat if I drink it regularly. I really like milk tea and there are four bubble tea stores near me every single day so tell me, how do I resist?

6 comments:

  1. there's only two.where are the other three?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ehehehehehe i don't know what else to put lah ^.^V

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love bubble teas too! If I can have it my way, I'd love to have it everyday too!
    Psst// the colleague sitting beside me buys Gong Cha every single day you know! Hope that will make u feel better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i will have it at least two times a week :( i feel guilty sometimes and everyone at work keep telling me i will grow fatter haha! i can't have it everyday though cause it's a bit too expensive for my wallet

    ReplyDelete
  5. same here! oh if i go to singapore one day we'll definitely gonna have bubble teas together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh oh, please do tell me if you're coming over to singapore! we should meet up and have lots of bubble teas together! :D

    ReplyDelete