just in case

00060020

00650016

00650010

00650032
Just in case there are people who are still reading:
I just got back from a short getaway (K to the L) last Tuesday with my best girl friends. It was crazy stressful but we managed to fit in lots of laughter in between walking and arguing with cab drivers. Anyway, I brought my Nikon FE and it died on me on the third day. So not enough KL pictures but I will get the battery replace soon for new adventures next year.

Just in case I forget this, note to self for 2012:
Small baby steps.

See you all next year! May you always, always be happy with your loved ones.

2 comments:

  1. You make me feel like wanting to eat Chewy Junior!

    Anw, nice pictures here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ intoulikeatrain: hi rai! thanks so much :)

    ReplyDelete