analog bangkok 2012

22970016
This is to die for. Are there any coconut ice cream readily available here in Singapore? Ika and I had this after a long, hot walk around Chatuchak Market and it was like finding an oasis in the middle of a desert. Both of us couldn't stop raving about it and any other coconut ice cream we had throughout the trip couldn't compare to this one.

22970015
People closest to me know how much I love my sweet drinks. I love my bubble tea and milk tea to death. The sweeter the better! But I learned that I do have a limit to the sweetness in my drink. I had Thai iced milk tea for every meal and all of them were extremely sweet and I had to dilute it every single time. Maybe that is why they always fill up their cups with crushed ice to make it less sweeter. It didn't work though. But I still love it. I bought a packet of the instant milk tea back and made a mistake the first time round by adding in a tea spoon of condensed milk.

22970014
Ika and I were walking around Chatuchak and then we saw these two kids happily playing in a pail of water. Some many years ago, I'm very sure I was like them too - minding our own business and having fun without having to care about anything at all.

22970019
Not a fan of dried squids but this was quite a sight. How do people eat them anyway? I know I was dying to try out some Bangkok street food but because we were concious about the Halal status of the food, we didn't try out that much. Though I did had a memorable experience eating some very weird tasting chicken sausage cocktail hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment