25.04.2010

IMG_2019 copy

IMG_2023 copy

IMG_2122 copy

IMG_2124 copy

IMG_2126 copy

IMG_2164 copy

I tasted the most awesome iced tea ever, I wish I knew what kind of tea they used. I also realise besides bookstores, my next favourite place will be supermarkets. It's like a whole new world out there of rows and rows of mini milk bottles and packet drinks and junk food. One of my dreams is to actually travel all over the world and to visit local supermarkets just to get dirt cheap groceries. See that Ovaltine packet drink? It's my favourite - delicious malt drink that cannot be found in Singapore :(

6 comments:

  1. Love love love love the photos!! I think you should eat more Kurang Asem sweets also. Since you're also Kurang Asam most of the time :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that picture cause it reminded me of you people ok. Chet! Anyway, thanks bbh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Ovaltine packet's so classic! Looks similar to Vico :P Is this at Msia or stg?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry this took so long to reply cause blogger wasn't cooperating with me shish. Anyway, I had to Google Vico up! I've never heard of it before and I think it's more classic than Ovaltine since it's not widely available? But than again, this is my first time seeing Ovaltine in a packet too, so I got a bit jakun hahaha! I was at Indonesia, more specifically at Tanjung Pinang last weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    Blogged-hopped and I just had to say hi cause you take awesome photos!

    Photos #2 & #3 are my fave in this set! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi fellow islander!
    Thank you for saying hi! I will drop by your blog soonish :)

    ReplyDelete