10.06.2010

IMG_2607 copy

IMG_2608 copy

IMG_2610 copy

I purchased a really adorable ring yesterday after my last paper of the term. Today I rearranged my notice board - it's kinda therapeutic. Also, I realize I really like postcards.

I shared this link over at my twitter and I think it's a brilliant idea. There's still time if you would like to join cause it's closing this Friday, tomorrow. Imagine developing pictures of someone else's roll of film from across the globe. I would love to join but school is really, really depressing these days and I have not been out and about enough :(

8 comments:

  1. Awww! Such a cute ring!

    & I love your notice board! I'm inspired to do one myself! Heh! ;)

    Thanks for sharing the link, love!

    Do cheer up yea! *hugs!* Sorry I can only give you virtual hugs!

    Take care! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your board too, you take beuatiful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ fuzzygreenlights: It is! I bought it from FEP and the store had a few other really cute rings and I had a hard time choosing so I ended up with this. If you do make one, please put it up on your blog, would love to see it ;) Awww, thank you for the hug. I really need it at the moment *hug back*

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ rhianne: Hi! Thank you for dropping by. :) Your pictures are definitely much more beautiful than mine and I must say, the photo swap idea is really awesome. Too bad I can't participate this year :( But if there's one anytime soon, I will definitely do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the ring, and your notice board too! Hang in there, and hey, if it makes you feel better, we could have a mini local photo swap here amongst your readers (that includes me!). Hehe :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ zsixshutter: I had to do something to make myself feel better and wasting money seems like the most effective way especially on the last day of exams :P
    And ooh! I would most definitely love to do a local mini photo swap with you since I don't have that many readers to begin with hehehe ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you're going to Ikea anytime soon, you better drag me along!

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ mynakedlunch: Of course bb. Who else is my "Let's waste money!" partner? LOL!

    ReplyDelete