24.06.2010

IMG_3089

IMG_3086

IMG_3044

IMG_3075

IMG_3077

IMG_3029

IMG_3081

IMG_3219

IMG_3232

IMG_3239

IMG_3236

IMG_3151

On Tuesday, we went to Lorong Buangkok. It's the last standing village in Singapore and it's sad to see this place go.
Anyway, we almost got chased by a dog, the other girls were screaming their heads off because there were so many cute cats and we all danced like no tomorrow so the mozzies won't bite us (it didn't work). We headed to Punggol End afterwards and we all had sand in our shoes. It was a long but fun day with my favourite bunch of people (I like the last picture a lot but if I'm in, I will be stuck at the very left ooh)

9 comments:

  1. i also like the last pic alot because there's me. :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post, the outing and the pictures. Most of all, I love each and every single one of you. Awesome kaki(s) evaaaaaaa! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @dila: You sungguh tak tau malu, but I like HAHAHAHA :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. @mynakedlunch: I like every outings in the past and will love every outing in the future. Next outing karaoke, call?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best ah korang! eversince kita seme berkenalan masa hari raya, tak pernah ku menyesal sedikit pun tau tau tau! hope you guys enjoyed the trip! thank you! :D

    next karaoke! TAK GENDONG KEMANA MANA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @noh: Sentimental nampak? :P Hahahahaha! It was definitely funlah but the part where we almost got chased by the anjing was damn scary lor. Okay! Next karaoke. Everybody shall melalak non stop till the bumbung drop!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kampong Buangkok still exists??? Awesome! I wanna pay another visit before it really disappears!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  8. @fuzzygreenlights: Yes yes! It's still there! They have not tear down any houses yet but some digging has been going around near the area. There are a few families still staying there and I hope it won't be disappearing anytime soon. But make sure to wear jeans and shoes if you want to go! ;) The mosquitoes and red ants over there are really mean D:

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ok! Thanks for the tip! ;)

    ReplyDelete