25.06.2010

IMG_6417 copy
Sharing with you these sweetest little things I received from Faizlyana over at fuzzygreenlights (go over and say hi! She takes beautiful pictures of places in Singapore) in the mailbox! Love them all and thank you for agreeing to swap with me ;)

IMG_6420 copy

IMG_6419 copy
I had a cupcake for breakfast. I don't usually like cupcakes or muffins or sweet things in solid form (I don't mind drinking sweet things though) and I really should just stick to my Milo cause this is giving me a heartburn right now D: But still, it's pretty right? Heh heh

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute cupcake!

    Glad you like the little things I sent over! I'll send more prints when I'm done with the current roll of film!

    (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. @faizlyana: It's cute but too it's too sweet for me D: I love them all - it's like you know my love for envelopes and paper bag LOL. I'm looking forward to your prints when you're done with it! ;)

    ReplyDelete