11.12.2010

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is a picture of me when I was three, trying to imitate my dad who took this picture. Look at how my fingers were located. I imagined the little red box as my own camera. I used to play with his SLR and he allowed me hold it in my pudgy fingers.

Today, I turn 19. I have cameras of my own and I wish for more. I wish I have the guts to run after bigger dreams. I wish better things will come to me first hah. I wish my dad is still here. But none of these wishes matter that much because what I want the most is happiness - for my mum, my sister and myself.

Happy birthday, Lenny.

8 comments:

  1. @ leeashroe: thank you ash! :D how have you been?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday dear! Many hugs and kisses!
    I got hooked on photography because of my dad too! (:
    Have a blast love!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ fuzzygreenlights: thank you faiz! :) i guess our fathers are very influential when it comes to the camera

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday, sweetie! May stars fall upon you always, and your dreams be nearer with each step you take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ zsixshutter: aww, thank you! :) i'll work hard for my dreams!

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy belated birthday! my dad, too, was the reason why i started photography 2 years ago =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you! i realise fathers are really influential when it comes to photography :)

    ReplyDelete