26.12.2010

IMG_4579-2
It took me three weeks and I'm still at page 173. My mind floated to and fro thinking about things that will be due soon. I have to read this on and off but it's okay since my mind is able to pick things up immediately where I let it off. I can't wait to finish this book though. It's slowly turning into a burden because I really want to get to the end but I can't. Also, to the 'stranger' who recommended me this book on my formspring, I have to agree with you that this is good. How do you know I like reading stories of alternate universes?

2 comments:

  1. Lenny Lenny Lenny I love you.

    I read this book too, a great read I must say (I think I read it last year or in 2008 - can't really remember). And it's now a movie, you should watch it as well.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ash~!
    firstly, did you send me an email sometime back? cause if you did, i couldn't see the email at all and i wonder if it's a spam email thingy that i always get from my email contacts. if it's you, please send the email again if not i can't reply huhur ;~;
    and and and, was it you who recommended this book to me? i thought it was one of my classmates haha! but then again, it's formspring so you can choose not to reveal. and yes, i quite like what i'm reading though always interrupted but i will get to the end of it before new year!

    ReplyDelete