hey cookies

IMG_6493

IMG_6494
These came in a pair. You buy two, you get it for $6. There's not much difference from the normal price - a mere 0.60 cents but well.

IMG_6489

IMG_6476-2

IMG_6479
Honestly, I was very attracted to the packaging. The typography is so simple and the colours are my favourite. It's too sexy. I just cannot let it sit there without me buying it.

IMG_6514
But then when I finally peel the packaging carefully and set this on my plate, I am reminded of the real reason why I was very excited about this purchase.

IMG_6516
It's true. Everything's better with chocolate. Now if only I bought a few more boxes yum yum.

Edit: Currently listening to Adele. Oh how her voice haunts me.

7 comments:

  1. I agree, everything's better with chocolate, I love the Dutch shortcake a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shirley: it is! chocolate is so much better when it's coated on biscuits. my whole family loves the dutch shortcake too! i'm trying my best to hide it somewhere in my fridge hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! i love shortcakeeee! they are yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love their digestive biscuits and butter cookies! YUUUM! Must get some soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @intoulikeatrain & @fuzzygreenlights: hehe, did i just make both of you crave for some cookies? :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, they've changed their packaging! I'm a fan of their shortcake too, as well as their jam sandwich cookies and Extremely Chocolatey Biscuits. Now I need to get these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @zsixshutter: at first when i saw these, i thought they changed the packaging too but my friends said that it was always like this. guess i was right anyway haha! ooh, i didn't see any jam sandwich cookies. the next time i drop by m&s i'll most definitely look for it :9

    ReplyDelete