analog bangkok 2012

Ahh, looking through these pictures make me miss the place even more. I don't know when I will be back again but the next time, I will definitely want to walk to more places and drink more thai iced tea hehe. Anyway, I can't believe it's only been three weeks from our return?? It seems like so long ago!

23710033
Fruits were so cheap and it's readily available by the road sides.

23710031

23710032
The Thais really love their desserts to be extremely sweet. I remembered not finishing mine because it was a little too much heh.

23710030
My 400 baht polka dotted bag. I found it on my second day in Bangkok and couldn't stop saying how much I love it. Basically it's really huge so I'm able to throw in my things after I'm done with shopping. It will definitely go to many places with me in the future.

23710029
Extremely bland pad thai both Ika and I do not like it. We wanted spicy but alas we couldn't taste anything but oil. Unfortunately, I almost had a migraine from the weird after taste.

23710027

23710028
Ika spotted these cute toilet signs and pointed it out to me. So adorable!

2 comments:

  1. Your photos make me miss bkk so much, the last I went was when I'd just graduated from poly! A few of my friends and I stayed at a very dubious hotel, which honestly wasn't so bad - it was clean but very VERY old - and we kinda avoided going back to the hotel if we could help it, that meant staying out on the streets of bangkok until past midnight LOL...if my parents knew..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i really love bkk and i have plans to go back soon some time next year? we actually wanted a really budget hotel to save on money for more shopping but i read horror reviews about how we have to wait for 1 hour for the elevator and how the toilet won't even function. ahhh yes!! isn't that the best part being overseas without the parents? we all have to be ~adventurous~ hehehe

      Delete